In order to exploit the full potential and benefits of a container platform, knowledge on the user side is the key to success. For this reason, APPUiO has expanded its partner ecosystem with the company acend.
As a knowledge platform, acend accompanies engineers and their companies into new technological territory under the motto “Experience Knowledge”. The trainings around cloud native technologies focus on knowledge exchange and joint learning. The trainings consist of varied theory and hands-on labs. They take place in Bern, Zurich or remotely and are conducted by IT pioneers. The trainers work daily at different customers with the respective technologies. They work full-time as consultants at partner companies such as Puzzle ITC.
Deepening of the APPUiO Techlabs
The two free Techlabs from APPUiO are considered the ‘kickstart’ into the world of containers. The OpenShift Techlab provides an insight into the possibilities of containers and OpenShift. The AMM Techlab, which builds on this, shows how everyday IT life changes positively with containers from the point of view of developers.
Following on from the two Techlabs, acend’s training courses offer a further in-depth look at Cloud Native technologies. A distinction is made between public trainings for individuals and dedicated trainings for entire teams or companies.
The container training offer from acend:
The trainings combine theoretical inputs with hands-on labs.
Container & Kubernetes
- Getting started with a modern technology
- Understand concepts of containers and Kubernetes
- Deploy applications on Kubernetes
Container & OpenShift
- Get started with a modern technology
- Understand concepts of containers and OpenShift
- Deploy applications on OpenShift
OpenShift 4 Operations
- Learn OpenShift 4 architecture and components
- Install your own OpenShift 4 cluster
- Master Day 2 operations tasks without interruption
- Deepen monitoring and troubleshooting know-how